Sunday, July 15, 2007

40th day: Memories of H.G. Augen Mar Dionysius

40th Day: Memories of H.G. Augen Mar Dionysius

Today is the 40th day since we came in terms with the heart breaking and unbelievable tragedy. As we remember thirumeni's contributions to this church, we must continue to pray for thirumeni's soul and work towards making his dreams a reality.

His life was a life of prayer and service to the poor. Here are some of the precious moments as we remember him on his 40th day.

http://www.stgregoriosaustin.org/photoGallery.php?ShowId=163801

[Note: Please click the play button on the player to start the slide show.]

Thanks,
Rajesh Vargheese
http://www.stgregoriosaustin.org/

1 comment:

Tommy Poovathur said...

Give me understanding, and I shall live.
PSALM 119:144


I understand that life is a journey that can lead me to unexpected places. At times its an adventure with a penchant for hurling challenges and oppurtunities in my path. Am I equipped for the challenges ahead? Am I geared up to seize the opportunities?

I would like to immerse myself in and anchor my life to the timeless wisdom and truth of God's Word. I would like to explore the sensible strategies that can help me take confident steps in my life's journey.


"Life is God's novel. Let him write it."

visit me at www.tommypoovathur.blogspot.com